Combs Law Group, P.C. has had its most successful year in recent memory and here are just a few examples:
- Represented successfully the tenant in major landlord-tenant litigation; tenant awarded 100% of attorney fees. Landlord has appealed.
- Represented successfully in quiet title action the owner of two medical condominium units in medical office building; documents recorded in the 1970s were at issue. Purported owner of medical office building has appealed.
- Represented successfully owners of a lot in North Scottsdale in the removal of deed restrictions prohibiting construction of a new home.
- Represented successfully landlord in Federal District Court case regarding the tenant’s claim for renewal of medical office lease; case settled.
- Represented buyer in $8 million purchase (with section 1031 funds) of large apartment complex.
- Represented Joint Venture in purchase of lot and construction of $3.5 million “spec” home.
- Represented water-cooperative in defeating prescriptive easement claim to use the well.